Applying for Burial Assistance
OVP provides burial assistance to indigents and the marginalized, and help them partially subsidize the burial costs of deceased family members.
The maximum amount that can be provided is ₱5,000. The applicant must be part of the Family Composition of the deceased based on the Social Case Study Report from DSWD.
1. Original Copy of the filled-up Application Form, signed by the Authorized Representative. Download the application form here.
2. Original Copy of the DSWD Social Case Study Report or Barangay Certificate of Indigency
3. Photocopy of Registered Death Certificate
4. Photocopy of the Funeral Contract
5. Photocopy of at least one (1) valid Identification Card of the Deceased
6. Photocopy of at least one (1) valid Identification Card of the Authorized Representative of the Deceased
Location of Service
7th Floor, Ben-Lor Building, 1184 Quezon Ave., Quezon City
Link to embed file: Burial Assistance Application Form