To deliver efficient, accessible, and responsive public services and programs for the good of all Filipinos.
To reach, serve, and create lasting impact on the lives of the Filipino people.
As the second highest office in the land committed to the service of the nation, the Office of the Vice President performs executive, ceremonial, and advocacy functions, collaborating with stakeholders and organizations in both the public and private sectors, to develop and promote programs that uplift the lives of the Filipino people.
• Develop and implement programs to ensure effective and efficient delivery of social services to the Filipino people, especially the laylayan or those on the fringes of society;
• Collaborate with appropriate government and non-government agencies, financial institutions, socio-economic groups and people’s organizations, for possible support to Local Government Units (LGUs) and their constituents, and as an active partner in identifying and implementing government programs; and
• Perform ceremonial functions as the Vice President represents the Philippine government in official gatherings and diplomatic functions, both locally and abroad.
We are committed to exemplary public service as we –
• Ensure that programs are strategic and responsive to the needs of the marginalized and engagements contribute to nation-building and the promotion of democracy,
• Maintain integrity in our quality management system through risk-based approaches to the development of our policies and programs in compliance with applicable legal requirements, and
• Engage everyone’s commitment to continual improvement by cultivating a high-performing culture through teamwork.