- Published: Friday, 28 Aug 2015 09:23
- Failure of Bidding for Procurement of Two (2) Units of Motorcycle (April 30, 2015)
- Invitation to Bid for Procurement of Various Medicines for Medical and Dental Mission (March 5, 2015)
- BAC Resolution 2015-006- Recommending Approval and Issuance of Notice of Award
- Invitation to Bid for Producrement of Two (2) Units of Motorcycle
- Failure of Bidding for Procurement of Two (2) Units of Motorcycle
- Resolution No. 2015-004 Resolution Declaring Failure of Bidding for Procurement of Medals
- Published: Friday, 28 Aug 2015 09:31
Statement of Atty. Rico Quicho, Spokesperson for Political Affairs, on the President's Comment that Vice President Binay Needs Glasses
- Published: Tuesday, 25 Aug 2015 09:00
- Read More
- Published: Saturday, 06 September 2014 05:03
Vice President Jejomar C. Binay, the chairman of the Inter-agency Council Against Trafficking (IACAT) visits the rescued victims of human trafficking at the DSWD Center in Alabang, Muntinlupa.
The nine victims were rescued Thursday (August 28) in Caloocan. The victims were all female, three of which were minors. Majority of them were from the province of Samar and were victims of Typhoon Yolanda.
- Published: Tuesday, 02 September 2014 14:20
Vice President Jejomar C. Binay Binay receives arrival honors from members of the 4th Infantry Division in Camp Evangelista in Cagayan de Oro City on Sunday. Binay, as co-chair of the Alay Sa Kawal Foundation (ASK), also distributed financial assistance to 20 families of soldiers killed in combat. He also shared a meal with the beneficiary-families and the 4th ID soldiers.
- Published: Monday, 01 September 2014 22:01
Vice President Jejomar C. Binay said rescuing human trafficking victims from areas hit by Super Typhoon Yolanda should be prioritized as he called for intensified efforts to combat human trafficking.
“We have to be more vigilant. We will probably discuss this in our next meeting,” the Vice President said.